Important: Read before you order
1. An order made by you (the “Customer”) using Cost Wise Office Supplies constitutes an offer to purchase the products from Cost Wise Office Supplies. All orders are subject to acceptance by Cost Wise Office Supplies, and are subject to its general terms and conditions of sale.
2. The supply of products to the customer will be expedited once Cost Wise Office Supplies receives payments for the goods and any associated freight costs. For approved customers with a 30 day account, payment must be honoured at the time payment is due. Cost Wise Office supplies reserves the right to cease supplying goods to customers on credit for payments in arrears.
3. Cost Wise Office supplies has three methods of payment: Credit card for approved customers, direct debit or the provision of credit card details to a Cost Wise Office Supplies representative. No other methods of payment will be accepted.
4. All products and prices shown are indicative only, and are subject to product availability and price changes. These will be advised to the customer when orders have been laced.
5. All product descriptions are either provided directly from the product manufacturer, or based upon information provided directly by the product manufacturer. Cost Wise Office Supplies is a retailer, and to the fullest extent permitted by law, Cost Wise Office Supplies excludes all responsibility or liability for or arising out of any inaccurate or erroneous product description which appears on Cost Wise Office products supplied by manufacturers. The product description remains the responsibility of the manufacturer.
6. Each customer will be provided with a Cost Wise Office Supplies access details. This information is confidential and must not be disclosed to, or used by, any unauthorised person for the purposes of placing orders with Cost Wise Supplies. Cost Wise does not accept responsibility for unauthorised orders received.
7. All intellectual property rights to Cost Wise Office Supplies, including design layout, graphics and content belong to Cost Wise Office Supplies. No copying, modification or distribution of the same is permitted without the prior written consent of Cost Wise Office Supplies.
8. Access to Cost Wise Office Supplies may be terminated at any time by Cost Wise Office Supplies where customer does not meet the terms and conditions described in this document or where criminal activity may be suspected.
9. Cost Wise Office Supplies accepts no liability for the Customer´s security breaches, unauthorised use of the Customer´s credit card or credit account, fraud, forgery or mistaken or unauthorised orders or payments. That is, any orders received by Cost Wise will be subject to full payment by the customer.
10. Cost Wise Office Supplies shall not be responsible for any errors or omissions contained in or on Cost Wise Office Supplies. The Customer relies on the information contained in Cost Wise Office Supplies at its own risk. The information in Cost Wise Office Supplies is supplied on condition that any person accessing or using the information will make his or her own determination as to the accuracy and usefulness of the information.
11. Cost Wise Office Supplies reserves the right to make any changes to the information contained in and the layout of Cost Wise Office Supplies, including changes to its product range, ordering mechanisms and ordering terms.
12. Except in respect of implied warranties which cannot be excluded by law, Cost Wise Office Supplies does not make any representation or warranty about the accuracy, suitability for any purpose, merchantability of, title to or usefulness of the information on and contents of Cost Wise Office Supplies or the products it supplies.
13. Cost Wise Office Supplies shall not be liable for any damages whatsoever (including special, indirect, consequential, or incidental damages or damages for loss of profits, revenue, or loss of use) arising out of or relating to Cost Wise Office Supplies or the information contained therein or the products it supplies whether such damages arise in contract, in tort, in equity, under statute, at law or otherwise
General Terms and Conditions Of Sale
All goods (“Products”) supplied by Cost Wise Office Supplies are supplied on these terms and conditions.
1. Order Acceptance: No order shall be binding on Cost Wise Office Supplies until accepted by Cost Wise Office Supplies. An individual contract for the supply of Products, on these terms and conditions, is formed on acceptance by Cost Wise Office Supplies of an order from the Customer. No order may be cancelled or varied after acceptance by Cost Wise Office Supplies.
2. Payment Terms: All credit orders are accepted by Cost Wise Office Supplies subject to satisfactory credit approval of the Customer, and are governed by Cost Wise Office Supplies credit terms and conditions in force at the time of order placement, including the right to charge interest. Where credit approval has not been granted, or is withdrawn, payment for all Products supplied is required on delivery. Where credit has been granted, payment for the Products is to be made on or before 30 days from the date of invoice, or 15 days from the date of a consolidated monthly statement, whichever is the earlier, Cost Wise Office Supplies will investigate any disputed amounts, and if resolved in favour of the Customer, a credit will be issued to the Customer.
3. Title to Products: Ownership in the Products does not pass to the Customer until the Customer has discharged all outstanding indebtedness, whether in respect of the Products or otherwise, to Cost Wise Office Supplies.
4. Returns: Any Products which are damaged or defective, delivered after their “use by” or “best before” date, or which are not otherwise in accordance with the Customer´s order, or which the law provides may otherwise be returned to Cost Wise Office Supplies within a reasonable time after the Customer has had a reasonable opportunity of inspecting the Products, at no cost to the Customer. The Customer may otherwise return Products to Cost Wise Office Supplies and obtain a credit
a) except for specially purchased products, products specifically tailored for the Customer´s requirements, IT consumables, computer hardware, furniture, and canteen products which may not be returned;
b) provided that it does so within 14 days of delivery and a return authorisation is obtained from CE
c) provided that the Products are in their original packaging, unopened, of a current make and model, and otherwise as new and in a saleable condition;
d) at the Customer´s own expense, or to the Customer´s account; and
e) on the basis that risk in the Products remains with the Customer
5. Cost Wise Office Supplies will not accept a returned Product where the Customer has caused the Product to become unmerchantable or failed to take steps to prevent the Product from becoming unmerchantable or the Product has become damaged by abnormal use whilst in the possession of the Customer.
6. Customer Specific Stock: Where Cost Wise Office Supplies has agreed to procure and/or warehouse and/or distribute Products specifically for the Customer, the Customer must, within 30 days of request, purchase all stock then warehoused and held at the then prevailing supply price. Where the Customer does not do so, Cost Wise Office Supplies may dispose of the affected Products without liability for any loss or damage suffered by the Customer as a result.
7. Liability: Except for those required or implied by legislation, Cost Wise Office Supplies gives no express warranty in relation to products supplied to the Customer, and the Customer acknowledges that it has not relied on any representation or warranty made by or on behalf of Cost Wise Office Supplies. Certain legislation may imply conditions and warranties into these terms and conditions. To the extent that such conditions and warranties may lawfully be excluded, all such conditions and warranties are expressly excluded. The liability of CE under or arising out of the supply of goods and services for breach of any term, condition or warranty implied in or imposed upon the supply of goods and/or services by legislation, shall be limited, at the option or CE to: Except to the extent the law provides that liability is not able to be excluded, Cost Wise Office Supplies shall not be under any liability to the Customer in respect of any loss or damage (including consequential or indirect loss or damage or loss of profits, loss of use or loss of data) however caused, which may be suffered or incurred or which may arise directly or indirectly in respect of the Products, any services supplied by Cost Wise Office Supplies or the failure of Cost Wise Office Supplies to comply with these terms and conditions.
a) If the breach or liability relates to goods:
(i) the replacement of the goods or the supply of equivalent goods;
(ii) the repair of the goods;
(iii) the payment of the cost of replacing the goods or of acquiring equivalent goods; or
(iv) the payment of the cost of having the goods repaired;
8. GST: Cost Wise Office Supplies reserves the right to recover from the Customer all goods and services tax (“GST”) payable in respect of the supply of goods and services to the Customer.
9. Jurisdiction: These terms and conditions are governed by and will be construed in accordance with the laws of New South Wales and the parties agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of that state.